Saturday, June 6, 2009

Things I am sure of

I am pretty positive of about oooo lets say three things today.
1. I officially hate being a woman for at least a week or so out of every month and i am pretty sure being in a new country makes PMS about 100 times worse than it is normally.
2. I am pretty positive that Ericka and I will stand out a little more than usual on sunday if we do indeed sing in the choir. As if we didn't stick out enough just put us on stage with a bunch of Jamaicans (says Ericka) oo and just so you know I only found out we were doing this about 2.5 seconds ago lol.
ooo yes and last but not least probably my biggest accomplishment (maybe thats not the best word for what I did) of the day I am pretty sure i just scared a Jamaican woman away from ever going to Nebraska!!! Not completely intentional just so ya know.

Peace out and good day

No comments:

Post a Comment