Saturday, July 4, 2009

So haven't really posted since I got home from Jamaica, mainly because I haven't had a whole lot to say but I figured what the heck I will just update my whole probably two readers on my life.
I got back from Jamaica on the 20th of June and spent a week just relaxing around the house getting used to the way things work in America again and then on the 27th I was off again!
My mom and her fiance' were headed up to the northeastern US towards Boston and New Hampshire, Connecticut and all that to visit some of his family, and since I had never been to any of those places I decided to tag along. So now I am sitting in a hotel room on a not so comfortable bed waiting on them to be ready to go so that we can go say our goodbyes and get on our plane to head home.
Once I get home who knows what my plans for the rest of the smmer will be they seem to come along as they do and I just go with it. Hoping to get back home, meaning, Clarksville, sometime before Auguest to visit soome friends from high school and some family. Then its off to school in August!!! I absolutely can NOT wait I miss that place mroe than I ever thought I would!!!!! I will once again be changing my major this time I am most positivie it is permanent because I really feel Adolescent psych is the perfect place for me to be.

Alright I will quit boring everyone with my plans now and get off of here and clean up so we can go.
Peace :)

1 comment:

  1. Anna, sorry this did not post before I must have hit the wrong side. I just wanted to tell you that you have an amazing gift and that God has chosen you his precious vessel to carry his message of love. I believe that God will take you places that you never expected to go in the future. You have a very rare gift I call it the crystal heart gift .......you can give to others unselfishly the love and joy Jesus has placed in your heart. Thank you for sharing your precious thoughts Anna and I for one will be very blessed to visit your blog from now on. You have a lot of food (thought) here that any who are hungry for righteousness would find delicious!!! By the way at church last night we too studied Romans 12 I think the Lord is stirring the gifts of the spirit but we have to remember that Pentecost costs….. sometimes people don’t understand and accept us so we need to encourage each other to let the spirit have his reign in our lives. You are what every person with a daughter would want their daughter to be kind, loving, intelligent, obedient to God . God bless you and your ministry Anna.

    ReplyDelete