Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Its day five and you can just call me Auntie Anna

Well it is officially day five and this is the first chance I have had to get onto the internet so I felt I should give everyone a bit of an update. These last five days have been absolutely crazy. We arrived on Friday morning and met the pastor and a few others fromt he church and we have pretty much been going none stop since then. We have hung out with the children's church, went to a youth fellowship, attended a church service as well as a wedding and been to see lots of Jamacia it has been an incredible journey so far! However I must admit there are a few things from home I do miss such as warm sowers, a washing machine and ooo yesssss TRAFFIC LAWS peopel here drive insainely and others just walk the streets as if it were a sidewalk and thier weren't cars going up and down it. LOL despite all that it has been amazing the kids here are incredibly sweet after spending all day saturday with them I am now known as Auntie Anna to about 70 children. I am really looking forward to learning more about this culture and will contiue to post as i get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment