Monday, May 18, 2009

Letter to GOD

This morning I woke up with a very heavy heart when I came to the conclusion that in less than a week I would be leaving the comfort of my home to go to a country I have never been to and still had no clue really what I was going so I thought who better to ask than God which prompted me to write him as I sometimes do and I thought I would share it so maybe yall could join in prayer efforts as well.

Alright GOD just so you know( as if you didn't already) I only have four more days left til I leave for Jamaica and guess what? I still have NO clue what i am doing there or why I am even going. I feel like I have been incredibly patient seeing as how I have known about this trip for almost five months. I understand it is about YOU and what YOU are going to do and not me. However, it is a bit unsettling to know that in a few short days i will be going to a foreign country to work with teenagers when I have no clue where to even begin. Just please please please give me the boldness I am so badly going to need and let me know the words to say but GOD mostly PLEASE let me hear your voice. I need to know that your going to be right there with me the entire time because I CAN NOT do this on my own.
Love
Your Daughter
now off to do a bit of bible study

1 comment:

  1. I love you!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I promise to be a faithful reader.

    ReplyDelete