Friday, May 29, 2009

One down eight to go

So today marks a week I have been here in Jamaica which means we will be here for eight more. There is a mixture of excitement, dread, and hope in these next eight weeks. Excitement to see what God is going to do and to see what else i can learn and can teach others about thier culture as well as my own. Dread because a small part of me is missing home but i know that this journey will be well worth it and I will be home soon enough and of course hope because I know this is going to be one of the most importanat and meaningful experiences of my life.

I must admit these last few days have been quite entertaining I have learned a few things from my little seven year old friend Shanel and her six year old brother Roy so I thought I would share them with you.
first you must know that it is not a computer it is a laptop
secondly please know that shirts are not shirts they are blouses
oo yes and you do not say liTTle you say liKKLE lol

I get to go with the youth tonight to Juan de Bolas which is up on a mountian lol other than that not realliy sure what all that entails but it should be alot of fun none the less

No comments:

Post a Comment